[sr-dev] Maxfwd module

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 11 16:53:28 CEST 2016

Hi!

The maxfwd module has a lot of old function names hanging around.

Is there a way to mark them deprecated?

I would like to mark them in a way so they do not show up in the alphabetic indexes.

In addition, I would like to add a note in the docs about not using them - maybe moving them to a section called “Old function names (deprecated)”
in the README.

The README is a bit confusing today and I would like to clean it up.

I am not suggesting to remove them and break backwards compatibility, just moving them out of sight.

/O