[sr-dev] sipcapture sip-status and method

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:33:25 CET 2016

Hello all,

The way sipcapture now works, for requests it inserts the actual method
name into the "method" field. But for replies, it inserts the SIP Status
(i.e. 200, 407) into the "method" field.

It would be better to extract the actual method name from the CSEQ header
and insert it into the "method" field, as well as adding a "status" field
to the tables and inserting there the actual SIP Status.

I've made a patch for sipcapture.c and sipcapture.h which do just that.
I will also be submitting a PR to homer for this, as db tables need to be
modified to accept the status field.

How do i do the pull request?

I don't seem to be allowed to do commits to a branch i created locally

Regards,

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com