[sr-dev] http_client api test

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 31 22:46:47 CEST 2016

Hi!

In order to be able to test the API for the http_client I have created a separate module. I couldn’t let it live in the same directory, so I created a new module directory for it. If I keep it in the same directory the Makefile automatically links it with the http_client so-file, which is not what I want.

I would like to store it somewhere - I can either commit is a module that doesn’t compile by default, store it in a hidden branch and forget about it or get help in fixing the Makefile so it can optionally compile in the same directory.

Which would be the way forward?

Right now it doesn’t do much more than bind to the API, but hopefully it will soon be able to test all the provided API functions.

/O