[sr-dev] Updating a *LOT* of READMEs

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 31 17:20:34 CEST 2016

> On 31 May 2016, at 17:18, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 31/05/16 17:16, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>> [...]
>>> The plan is to generate them on kamailio.org <http://kamailio.org/> and push them based on cron.d, so the devs will only change the xml files. I discussed a bit with Victor Seva at kamailio.org <http://kamailio.org/> to do this, but we haven't gotten there yet.
>>>

>> That may be clever. There was way too many differences.
>>
> A lot of diffs are because various OSes use different whitespacing for xml stylesheets and special chars. This is what we try to avoid, by generating them in a single place.
I know. I went through all files and only committed when there was real changes, not that stuff. And there where a lot of sections missing
and other editorial changes, not just the URL to the bug tracker.

I wonder if that depends on default settings or version of docbook tools. It is very strange. Maybe a more detailed
style sheet would remove a lot of those. Just guessing :-)

/O