[sr-dev] Updating a *LOT* of READMEs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:14:38 CEST 2016

Hello,

to save some effort -- the generated readme files can be pushed all at
once if they are too many.

The plan is to generate them on kamailio.org and push them based on
cron.d, so the devs will only change the xml files. I discussed a bit
with Victor Seva at kamailio.org to do this, but we haven't gotten there
yet.

http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org