[sr-dev] Updating a *LOT* of READMEs

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 31 16:54:07 CEST 2016

Hi!

I noticed that the link to the bug tracker was wrong in our Docbook XML entities and re-generated all READMEs.

To my surprise, a lot of them contains new parameters, new text and new functions - stuff that was committed
to the XML files, but not to the text file README. I noticed while going through all the diff’s.

Prepare for a long series of commits. And when you update the XML docs, please update the README.

In worst case, I may have to do this twice, so that our 4.4 docs are also current with the code and the XML files.

Thanks,
/O