[sr-dev] Radius auth

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:41:36 CEST 2016

Hello,

ohh, I thought no updated rfcs for radius, diameter should have taken
over :-) ...

Maybe it should be also a question of what freeradius server (or any
other radius server people use) has implemented. If kamailio works with,
then the module could be compliant, eventually the rfc updates are at
the protocol layer, hidden in the radius client library.

http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com