[sr-dev] Releasing Kamailio v4.4.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:02:02 CEST 2016

Hello,

the final packaging for 4.4.0 is expected to start after 14:00UTC today.
Backports to branch 4.4 can be done up to 12:00UTC, after that let's
sync on sr-dev mailing list, because I will start testing how it builds
on different platforms and it is good to have the a consistent source code.

http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com