[sr-dev] Releasing Kamailio v4.4.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:16:06 CET 2016

Hello,

with no major issues reported lately, I think we are on a good track for
releasing stable v4.4.0. Next week a lot of people prepare for Easter,
therefore I propose to do the release on Wednesday, March 30, 2016. If
new things pop up, the exact date can be adjusted a bit before or after
the current proposal.

Any new discovered issue should be reported to bug trucker:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues

Help to complete the upgrade guide would be very appreciated:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/stable-to-devel

A draft list of what is new in 4.4 is already available at:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-4.4.x

http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com