[sr-dev] Branching v4.4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:37:58 CET 2016

Hello,

short reminder that branching of 4.4 is planned for late tomorrow. Once
that is done, the master branch can take new features and all fixed than
need to be backported have to be cherry-picked to branch 4.4. More
details will be sent once the branch is created.

http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com