[sr-dev] [kamailio] dialog: Enabling track_cseq_updates causes message parsing to fail (#526)

Erik Davidson notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 7 22:36:50 CET 2016

I just ran some tests and it does look like the CSeq is being sent with a different value between the two.  I see `CSeq: 2 INVITE` going to homer and `CSeq: 4 INVITE` going to FreeSwitch for the same message.

If you like the solution I proposed above (the msg_send_metadata() one) and can't think of any issues it would cause I can get that implemented with a PR.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/526#issuecomment-193465136