[sr-dev] CONID and tcp:close event on outbound TCP connections

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jun 29 17:41:56 CEST 2016

Hi!

Trying to debug a case where I don’t get an event_route execution for a TCP connection.

IN my case, Kamailio opens a new TCP connection to another server in order to send an in-dialog request. When that connection
closes, there’s no event route being executed.

The tcpops module use default config, which means that the event route tcp:closed is globally enabled.

I’ve been digging in the tcp code but can’t really figure it out… ;-)

Cheers,
/O