[sr-dev] CONID and tcp:close event on outbound TCP connections

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Thu Jul 7 10:58:36 CEST 2016

> > Trying to debug a case where I don’t get an event_route execution
> > for a TCP connection.
>
> The lack of answers seems to point to me having to put on a diving
> suit and go deep into the TCP connection debugging mode.
>
> …or?

Hi Olle,

While I don't have a specific answer to your question, here are a few
pointers to some meaningful information (maybe you've seen it already):

- this message by the original author explains the intended behavior
  and how it was implemented:
  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/454#issuecomment-168128187

- the event route can be triggered from two points in the code:
  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/tcp_read.c#L296
  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/tcp_read.c#L306

Hope this helps.

--