[sr-dev] mem leak using dispatcher in event route

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Wed Jan 27 14:30:32 CET 2016

Hi Kamailio devs,

we've found a memory leak in one of our servers: the AVPs filled by the
dispatcher module's `ds_select_dst()` function, called in the
`usrloc:contact-epired` event route are not freed.

Using this function in an event route is not encouraged by the
documentation (only request/reply routes are mentioned there).
However, it seems doable if we take care of the memory allocated for
these AVPs.

My question is: how could this be done in this case? Is there some
existing cleanup function that can be used in the registrar module,
after the event route have been executed?

--
Camille