[sr-dev] GCC version in use

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:05:08 CET 2016

Hello,

looking a bit over our makefiles, I am thinking of simplifying some
parts related to compiler optimizations, as I noticed some of them are
for gcc 2.x. So I would like to see if people are still using old OSes
and/or old GCC versions.

In other words, if you use old or some dedicated systems and plan to
deploy most recent Kamailio versions, reply here with the gcc version in
use, particularly interested to see the use of gcc 2.x or 3.x.

The idea is not to remove the support for it completely, but to simply
and don't try to find all tunings for old versions, but go more with the
default gcc options.

http://miconda.eu