[sr-dev] A new edition of Kamailio Development Workshop

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 22:19:57 CET 2016

Hello,

since the first announcement was more about discovering the interest, I
am following up now with the note to say that the event is going to take
place, having already a rather consistent number of interested people.
Everything on site is reserved, courtesy of Kamailio friends from
Alicante and those at the Universidad de Alicante. Should anyone wants
more specific details, contact me.

http://miconda.eu