[sr-dev] addding new column to active_watchers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:52:18 CET 2016

Hello,

I am ok with it -- would be useful to see the user agent, besides other
variants of processing.

Could even make sense to store also the branch flags (another new
column), like we do for registration in subscriber table -- then in
script can be conditions to set a specific branch flag that can be used
later for specific processing.

http://miconda.eu