[sr-dev] [kamailio] Rtpengine table changes (#429)

Stefan Mititelu notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 21 16:44:02 CET 2016

Updated pull request with the following:
- add locks per rtpp_set_head and per rtpp_set
- make rtpp_no shm counter (which only counts additions in the db because deletion is not handled); add rtpp_socks_size per process counter; rebuild rtpp_socks before selecting node; reassign active_set.

I basically tested it and it works decent, taking in consideration the newly added nodes when selecting the node. We will be testing this code in our system.

Deletion of shm nodes won't be handled in this pull request mainly because of interaction with rtpengine hash table(in hashtable only pointers to shm nodes are kept to save memory).

Additional code feedback would be highly apreciated.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/429#issuecomment-173611266