[sr-dev] [kamailio] curl: Add client key/certificate to curl_connect (#481)

Hugh Waite notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 19 19:54:11 CET 2016

This latest commit implements some of the TODO's in the curl module.
- default client_cert, client_key, cacert and verifyserver modparams implemented
- added a cipher_suites modparam so the default list provided by libcurl can be overridden (e.g. enabling elliptic-curve ciphers)
- added per-connection value for verifyserver

Here are some followup questions for @oej or anyone else who may use the curl module.
Should the [verify_host](http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST.html) parameter be configurable as well as verify_peer?
Is the intention to make the client cert/key configurable per-connection?

If we add more parameters to the curlcon modparam, it will easily get unmanageable.
I suggest two modparams, curlcon and curlcon_param. The first sets up the url and parameters (this is unchanged). The second will add parameters to a curlcon that is already defined. E.g.
```
modparam("curl", "curlcon", "apione=>https://myserver.example.com/url;timeout=12")
modparam("curl", "curlcon_param", "apione=>verifyserver=1")
modparam("curl", "curlcon_param", "apione=>clientkey=/var/certs/myserver.example.com.pem")
```

Any thoughts? Have I missed anything else in this area?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/481

-- Commit Summary --

  * curl: Add client key/certificate to curl_connect

-- File Changes --

    M modules/curl/curl.c (2)
    M modules/curl/curl.h (6)
    M modules/curl/curlcon.c (24)