[sr-dev] [kamailio] tcpops: implement event_route for unexpectedly closed tcp connections (#454)

Camille Oudot notifications at github.com
Mon Jan 4 14:33:54 CET 2016

Hi Armen,
thanks for your patch, I think this feature will be very useful.
I have one comment: if the tcpops module is loaded but no `tcp:closed` route is defined, a debug log line will complain about it. I think it would make sense to add a module parameter to globally enable or disable the event route lookup and execution.
Besides, as many of the tcpops function can act on a per-socket basis, it would be nice to have this event route called or not called depending on the socket (e.g. using a `tcp_connection` flag and defining a new tcpops function to set/reset this flag).
What do you think?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/454#issuecomment-168677156