[sr-dev] Using Kamailio as a webrtc gateway

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Jan 4 10:43:54 CET 2016

Hi,

you can achieve SIP over WebSocket with Kamailio (see
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/websocket.html) and
DTLS-SRTP to "plain" RTP with RTPEngine
(http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/rtpengine).

An example configuration can be found here:
https://github.com/caruizdiaz/kamailio-ws

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hi,
>
> I need to implement a WebRTC gateway for an existing conference bridge. The
> clients application can be a JsSIP client (SIP over websocket or JSON over
> websocket). The WebRTC gateway has to support Signaling and ICE and DTLS.
>
> Can I use Kamailio as a base for this development?
>
> Thanks
> Suganthi

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/