[sr-dev] [kamailio] Fix node selection when rtpengine_delete(), for branching scenarios (#505)

GG notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 26 17:10:49 CET 2016

Hi !

With this patch applied, I got a problem, let me explain this:
- ua1 makes a first call
- ua1 holds the first call to make a second call
- ua1 hangups the second call and keep the first call on hold
- when the TIMEOUT=60 will be reached, rptengine will removed the second call  from memory, that's ok
- now ua1 comes back to first call and rtpengine closes the call saying "Closing call due to timeout". But it's not the same call as the one previously destroyed, the callid/from/to tags are different.

in kamailio, for SIP request I'm using rtpengine_manage("replace-origin replace-session-connection RTP/AVP"); and for REPLY I'm using rtpengine_manage("replace-origin replace-session-connection RTP/SAVP");

Before this patch, all is fine for me.

Thanks.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/505#issuecomment-189346870