[sr-dev] [kamailio] ims_usrloc_scscf: fix link_contact_to_impu() - was crashing with maxcontact_behaviour == 2 (#512)

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:50:17 CET 2016

Hey Dragos, thanks for the feedback.

Re. the REGISTER/200OK problem. Is there any chance you can send me a debug
log and pcap? how easily recreatable?

Also can you confirm the following signalling so I understand your use case:

REG=>
<=401
REG=>
<=200 (At this stage the P-CSCF is not forwarding back to UE) - is that
correct?

Cheers
Jason