[sr-dev] [kamailio] Database timeout over SSL? (#406)

Tobias Lindgren notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 18 15:22:30 CET 2016

After various adventures around this, I finally tried to upgrade libmysqlclient (or Connector/C) but that didn't do the work. Then I tried switching compiling libmysqclient with OpenSSL instead of the bundled yaSSL, and now it works just fine, no more SSL errors!

So, many hours down the drain, but not an issue in Kamailio. Closing this issue. Thanks all for your help!

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/406#issuecomment-185743396