[sr-dev] [kamailio] srutils: change names colliding with libcrypto (#513)

Camille Oudot notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 18 11:24:43 CET 2016

Kamailio's **srutils** SHA functions have names that collide with OpenSSL's **libcrypto** SHA functions.
In practice, OpenSSL fails to validate a server cert if **srutils** is loaded before **libcrypto**, because their SHA functions are not 100% equivalent.

On my Debian, **http_async_client** was unable to issue any HTTPS request unless server certificate verification was disabled.

This patch solves the issue by renaming the SHA functions in **srutils** to non-colliding names. I think this has no side effect because they are only used internally.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/513

-- Commit Summary --

  * srutils: change names colliding with libcrypto

-- File Changes --

    M lib/srutils/sha256.c (56)
    M lib/srutils/sha256.h (98)
    M lib/srutils/shautils.c (18)