[sr-dev] rtpengine module notice

smititelu stefan.mititelu at 1and1.ro
Tue Feb 9 10:27:54 CET 2016

On 09.02.2016 10:13, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> My understanding has been that rtpengine_delete() without a branch param,
> should delete the whole call specified by just the callid.  Is that not
> the case?
It deletes the call. The question is to which rtpengine machine is the
delete() command sent. Right now the matching is done based on *both*
callid and viabranch, no matter the command. So this scenario might happen:

offer:
     (callid, viabranch1) -> node1
     (callid, viabranch2) -> node1

delete:
     (callid, "") -> node X (the lookup failed, because "" is not found
among viabranch1/2, and thus a new node is selected)

I think this scenario should be considered, and node1 to be returned
also for (callid, ""), right?

Regards,
Stefan