[sr-dev] [kamailio] MS ODBC Driver crashes kamailio on boot (#501)

Tim Chubb notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 7 15:10:16 CET 2016

Hi im currently using freetds via unixodbc to connect to a sql azure db which is ok but suffers from various connection busy errors.  I would like to use the ms odbc driver as it supports MARS (multiple active result sets) which should stop the connection busy errors, and numerous other sql server specific enhancements  However despite the odbc driver working fine with the unixodbc cli tools kamailio crashes when I try and start the service.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/501