[sr-dev] active_watchers flags field

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Fri Feb 5 20:49:18 CET 2016

Hi,

yes, in handle_subscribe the branch flags are set in the subscription.
you can check them in tm:local-request and/or presence:notify-reply.

not sure what its possible to change in tm:local-request (before notify is sent) but you can try to set different values in $du? depending on the $subs(flags) value.

Cheers
Luis