[sr-dev] [kamailio] Database timeout over SSL? (#406)

Tobias Lindgren notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 4 13:47:57 CET 2016

There's been some new observations on this. When the `SSL connection error: socket layer receive error (2026)` error occurs, it's always the same Kamailio-process that encounters it, I've tried to restart Kamailio numerous times and it's always the same one (not the same pid obviously....):
```
Process::  ID=10 PID=27816 Type=timer
```

I can verify that this process can perform (at least) one db_insert/db_query before this error occurs.

I can also verify from debugs that other processes are able to use the SSL database connections while the `timer` process cannot.

>From what I can see once this error happens, the `timer` process cannot recover/reconnect and the SSL error does not go away until Kamailio is restarted.

Any hints on how to debug further are appreciated.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/406#issuecomment-179814253