[sr-dev] active_watchers flags field

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Feb 4 04:34:01 CET 2016

I noticed that active_watchers table now has a new flags field.  The only
reference I found to it in README is this:

7.1. $subs(attr)

   Access the attributes of handled subscription. It must be used after a
   successful call of “handle_subscription()” or in the following events.
     * tm:local-request - before notify is sent
     * present:notify-reply - after notify is sent

   The “attr” can be:
     * flags

When I call handle_subscribe, how can I set the flags field?

-- Juha

Ps. There is a typo in above README text.  The name of the function is
handle_subscribe.