[sr-dev] http_client: "curlcon" name

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:10:20 CET 2016

I would try to keep http prefix for all the functions that do not
overlap. I expect the functions from utils modules will be moved to one
of the new http client modules in the future, given the better framework
provided by these ones.

For the ones that overlap and don't provide (or target) the same
functionality, then maybe something new can be found.

For the ones that overlap in functionality and target, until the old
ones get merged, then we can use some other prefix, but I think http
should be full in there, maybe http_curl_ or httpc_ -- again, in the
plan should be merging the functions from utils into these ones in the
near future, ending up in having full set of cunctions prefixed with http_.