[sr-dev] Freezing the development for next major version 4.4

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Mon Feb 1 18:18:36 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,

please consider this PR  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/486  for 4.4

Thanks
From: sr-dev [sr-dev-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] on behalf of Daniel-Constantin Mierla [miconda at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 2:00 AM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List; sr-dev
Subject: Re: [sr-dev] Freezing the development for next major version 4.4

Hello,

short reminder that if no consistent reason arise, the development for
next major release 4.4 is going to be frozen by end of Wednesday, Feb 3,
2016, then starting the testing phase before doing the full release.

If there are features that you want in 4.4, try to push the commits or
make pull requests by that date.

http://miconda.eu