[sr-dev] Freezing for release v5.0.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:42:25 CET 2016

Hello,

adding explicit exports requires only time and eventual some small code
wrappers. I mainly focused on what is required for the default
configuration file, but more will be added soon.

Anyhow, in theory any function exported by modules to kamailio.cfg can
be used, but for some the code needs to be reviews to be sure the
parameters don't expose any leak via the fixup mechanism.

If you or anyone wants to help, let me know, I can provide more details,
besides the fact that checking a module with kemi exports can be a good
starting point. For this particular case, rtpproxy is similar to
rtpengine and the kemi exports in rtpproxy are:

-
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/src/modules/rtpproxy/rtpproxy.c#L2953