[sr-dev] make appears to be in infinite loop

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:09:29 CET 2016

I successfully built the debs on Jessie (kamailio.org server) with the
latest master branch (including my last commit to update the path to
ChangeLog) by using the following commands:

cd src/
ln -s ../pkg/kamailio/deb/jessie debian
make deb

I didn't get the maintainer-clean loop.

The debs were stored in root folder of kamailio source tree -- until the
deb spec files will be tuned properly, maybe this is a good-enough
solution for those that want to build debs.

If I get more time, I will try to play also with building with the
command in root folder.

Daniel

Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com