[sr-dev] make appears to be in infinite loop

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:34:52 CET 2016

Running your command I get:

kamailio-dev$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b -us -uc

tail: cannot open 'debian/changelog' for reading: No such file or directory
dpkg-buildpackage: error: tail of debian/changelog gave error exit status 1

Anyhow, it guess you try to build deb packages. In this case the rules
are from the debian specs, not from kamailio Makefiles, and they were
not updated, hopefully Victor Seva (or someone else with deb packaging
experience) will get the time to work on them very soon.

Maybe you can try running in src/ ... but I expect to fail there as
well, as files were relocated.

Daniel

Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com