[sr-dev] Action: restructuring the source code tree (progress)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:12:20 CET 2016

Hello,

most of the restructuring planned the source code tree has been pushed
to git repository. Compilation and installation should work for most of
the modules. Few of them that need to install additional tools are next
to be updated.

Then I still have several relocations to do mainly related to docs and
docbook files from the root folder.

Anyhow, commits to source code for core, libs and modules can be pushed
on the new structure without sync'ing before on sr-dev -- in other
words, commit as usual.

Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com