[sr-dev] VUC - SER-Kamailio At 15 Years - On Friday, Sep 2, 2016

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:38:07 CEST 2016

Hello,

on September 3, 2001, the first line of code was committed to SIP
Express Router (SER) project, since 2008 turning into Kamailio project.
>From pioneering large scale deployments of using SIP for Voice over IP
in early 2000s, the project impacted the evolution of real time
communications, disrupted the telecom vendors with its open source model
and enabled many businesses to grow and innovate.

Let's get together to a VUC session later this week, on Friday, Sep2,
2016, to share the good or bad stories while using SER or Kamailio
during the past 15 years. If it made your life easy or a nightmare, it's
time to tell it. If you have a funny photo or video, no matter is old or
recent, join us and show it.

More details about VUC and how one can join or watch the session are
available at:

  - https://vuc.me

If you want to actively participate during the session, email me shortly
to coordinate a bit. If you cannot participate but you have something
interesting to share (story, media files, etc...) email me as well and I
will present it.

http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org