[sr-dev] T_replicate and tls

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Aug 19 11:41:14 CEST 2016

Hi!

I have this interesting scenario that I’m not sure whether it’s a bug or a hidden feature or just a misunderstanding…

The incoming request arrives over TLS to Kamailio.

It hits

t_replicate(“192.168.40.40”, “5060”);

Kamailio now tries to set up a TLS connection to port 5060 which we didn’t anticipate, but looking at the script it
makes sense (knowing that Kamailio prefers to use the same transport for the outbound message).

I will move that code to using a URI with a specific transport - but I wonder if this should be documented somewhere…
At least a warning in the docs.

I have succeeded rather well in convincing myself that this is not a bug. Am I right?

/O