[sr-dev] My apologies for all the commit emails, off with my hat

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Apr 1 20:31:21 CEST 2016

Friends,

Happily started doing some after-release work cleaning up source code files in what I thought was master, but it was 4.4.
Accidentally committed all these changes to 4.4 which was bad.

Cherry-picked them to master, reverted them in 4.4 and started banging my head against the wall.

Thanks, Daniel for the kind notice. Sorry for all the commit e-mails.

Have a great after-release weekend and don’t commit when too tired!

/O