[sr-dev] more Kamailio into RTC Quickstart

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Wed Sep 23 13:22:45 CEST 2015

On 22/09/15 11:35, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> many thanks for putting that together. I will try to review and add some
> bits when I get the first chance.

Hi Daniel,

Could you please add a link to http://rtcquickstart.org to the list of
books on http://www.kamailio.org/w/references/

Could you also add a couple of other links:

http://planet.sip5060.net
http://planet.opentelecoms.org

and I've also included some of your links into those planet sites

If anybody else would like their blog added on either planet site please
email me, send me the description like this so I can cut and paste it:

[http://www.kamailio.org/w/feed/]
name = Kamailio

If using a tag for SIP or RTC related posts then that can be included in
the URL too, this is how I track my own blog on planet.sip5060.net:

[http://danielpocock.com/tags/sip/feed]
name = Daniel Pocock

Regards,