[sr-dev] update_sock_struct_from_ip() [forward.h] question

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Wed Sep 23 13:13:27 CEST 2015

Le Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:51:12 +0200,
Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> a écrit :

> the specs say that the reply has to be sent to the port in Via header,
> if rport is not specified (either as rport param in Via or forced by
> admin in config).
>
> So, at a quick look the macro seems ok from my point of view, it its
> purpose is to figure out the port where to send the reply.

Ok I see. Then kamailio needs to explicitely add the rport Via
parameter for the infos in the tm callback to be correct, even for
websocket connections.

Maybe this macro could be updated to handle the websocket-specific
case: rport is not mandatory, and the response dst port must be the one
set in the msg->rcv structure (no other choice but to reuse the
established websocket).

--
Camille