[sr-dev] crash at f_malloc.c

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:02:19 CEST 2015

On 21/09/15 08:09, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I just pushed a patch, no need to send the backtraces anymore, try with
>> latest master to see if there is any issue.
> the crash has not anymore happened after a few tests.  i'll keep
> watching.
>
> was this also in 4.3, because the fix was backported?  if so, for some
> reason i have not seen it there.
There was another backport in charge of the issue, done Friday, for the
management of the free fragments when prev free fragment could point to
an invalid value -- the regression was that next free ended up with
invalid value in some cases. The patch was in master for quite long
time, but probably surfaced by the last changes (not to be backported).

Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat