[sr-dev] [kamailio] Utils module: http_request modification (#321)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 18 09:11:19 CEST 2015

I pushed a commit with a different implementation, controlled by a module parameter http_response_trim -- you have to set it to 1 to eneable the feature.

It removes all the white spaces from the beginning and end of the response, because I added another feature that allows to return the full http response instead of only first line.

Testing and feedback will be appreciated, for now I close this item.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/321#issuecomment-141366239