[sr-dev] compile tests - travis-ci

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:23:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

following the IRC devel meeting that just ended, I am trying to identify
the compile time options that are relevant to build for. The goal is to
detect if changes that compile fine with some of those options, don't
break the compilation when options are different.

In my mind comes only those related to memory debugging. So the builds
should be:

A) Using PKG malloc

1) memory debugging turned off

MEMDBG=0 make ...

2) memory debugging turned on

MEMDBG=1 make

B) compile with system malloc instead of pkg malloc

-DPKG_MALLOC needs to be removed from Makefile.defs

Not really relevant here, -DDBG_SYS_MALLOC can be added to compile flags
as a second time compile.

I will try to simplify setting this options, so for now A would be good
to have.

Besides these, I wonder if people here use other compile flags that the
default one, in order to identify what other combination of flags should
be used for testing that compilation is done ok.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat