[sr-dev] Next IRC Devel Meeting - Sep 16, 2015

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:10:12 CEST 2015

Hello,

short note to remind that later today (at 14:00 UTC -- 15:00 London,
16:00 Berlin, ...) it is the IRC meeting to sync on the development of
Kamailio. Anyone is welcome to join, see more details at:

  * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2015b

Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat