[sr-dev] [kamailio] kamailio 4.3 crash at run_trans_callbacks_internal (#322)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 14 12:59:02 CEST 2015

I pushed a safety check to skip t_continue() if the transaction was not suspended. Can you try with latest master branch or backport the commits 52c4965bbb4cde5d7bddcf697aa504e7c2202ac1 and 171553ebcac2f00a015191f36f2f228c0d3e483b to your branch?

Your scenario is rather interesting, would be good if you can test it again with the patches to see the result. t_continue() expects some fields in current branch that were set by t_suspend(), perhaps not having everywhere safety checks when accessing them, that's why I added a generic safety check.

An again, at runtime kamailio should not crash, event the config is not well written, we need to detect and throw error messages.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/322#issuecomment-140038663