[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v4.3.2

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Sep 10 11:26:12 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

Do you have a moment to comment on this related question:
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2015-September/030663.html?

Cheers,
Charles
On 10 Sep 2015 08:21, "Daniel-Constantin Mierla" <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> short note to remind that today kamailio v4.3.1 will be released. If
> there is anything to push to branch 4.3, write first to sr-dev -- once
> the announcement is done, commits to branch 4.3 can go as usual.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 07/09/15 10:27, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am considering to release a new version from branch 4.3 later this
> > week, on Thursday, September 10. If there are issues not yet reported,
> > then use github tracker to do it:
> >
> >   - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Daniel
> >

> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> Book: SIP Routing With Kamailio - http://www.asipto.com
> Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin -
> http://asipto.com/u/kat

*** We're rebranding! Learn more here
<http://www.sipcentric.com/2015/07/were-rebranding/> ***

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.