[sr-dev] [kamailio] dmq_usrloc replication and max_contacts (Kamailio v4.3.1) (#265)

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Sep 8 11:38:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm happy to backport, but it depends whether others see this as a new
feature or a bug fix.

Personally I believe it is essential for the originally intended behaviour,
but maybe someone else can comment?

Cheers,
Charles

Charles Chance
Managing Director

t. 0121 285 4400  m. 07932 063 891
On 8 Sep 2015 05:42, "Paul Arnold" <paul at barfoo.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any chance that edc25d7 will be backported to the 4.3 branch?
> It would be nice to have it in the upcoming 4.3.2 release.
>
> thanks,
> Paul
>
> On 9 August 2015 at 03:33, Charles Chance <notifications at github.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can you try with edc25d7, and confirm whether you still observe the same
> behaviour?
> >
> > Also make sure max_contacts is set the same on all nodes.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Charles
> >
> > —

*** We're rebranding! Learn more here
<http://www.sipcentric.com/2015/07/were-rebranding/> ***

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.