[sr-dev] Kamailio crash on CANCEL/487

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:56:15 CEST 2015

Looked again over it, the situation seem to happen when you try to get
$T_rpl($ci) in a failure route -- that's the call-id for the reply,
while being in a failure route where associated request is handled. Is
this something you have in your config?

Just as a side note, the $ci should be the same in the failure route.

One thing I noticed, the INVITE has a very long URI, like over 1500chars
-- lots of srcip parameters, same value:

INVITE
sip:12283280382 at 199.91.66.172:5060;srcip=199.91.66.172;srcip=199.91.66.172;....