[sr-dev] [kamailio] kamailio 4.3.3 crash during usrloc save location and DMQ (#373)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 27 11:39:01 CET 2015

I will backport the missing patches to 4.3.

Github doesn't allow attaching patches/files, as I understood -- they recommend making pull request instead of attaching patches (fork the repo, then push a patch to the clone and initiate a pull request from the clone: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/ ).

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/373#issuecomment-151451326